Friday, June 10, 2011

From sweet to salty



Lately I have been baking sweets ,,
So yesterday i decided to pamper my family and make them dinner ,,


Italian food
I decided to make pizza , ravioli and garlic bread,,

First I starting making the pizza dough ,,
I acutely like to make pizza using focaccia dough ,

Focaccia dough recipe
2 cups flour
1 cup warm water
1/4 parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbs olive oil
1 fried onion
Dried hot chili
Mixed herbs




Topped with mushroom , slice tomato , olive oil , salt & pepper , mixed herbs,and last mazorilla cheese






Second garlic bread:
Got the idea from my sister
Same Focaccia bread dough
Topped with
50 g butter
2 mashed garlic
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
and parsley





last spinach ravioli







Pasta dough :
2 cup flour
3 eggs

filling :
Spinach
Parmesan cheese
Salt & pepper


Topping :
Butter
Garlic
Mixed herbs
& last sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top




Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers